Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Someone wil call me mausi now.. :*

I was little when she used to hold me,
Cherishing smile I had when she comes to console me..
May be I would most irritating for her during her parties and get together,
My job was only to hear carefully there teenage chatters,
It was fascinating for me over that period of age,
On other side it was most dominating thing for her during her more critical phase,
Knowingly everything still i enjoyed those stupid things, Unique joy developed in me wen her hatred swings,
Yes we both are different but feelings are same,
Sisters we are thtswy our bonding beautifully framed,
We fought we abused we loved we hates,
She support she scold she is the one who chased,
Flashback revolves in front of my eyes,
As she got her soul mate and get married My heart filled with memories so I cried..
Tears shed for a days then life settled smooth,
I happily moved by eating her distance fruit,
Yes she is still with me having same feeling we had before,
But the life turned little due to her marriage chords,
I m doing good as she is happy with her life clarity,
Stars get added wen I heared about a little addition in her family,
Yes she is expecting she accept while shying sweetly, Unbelievable smile again she create for everyone so speedily, Like it all happens yesterday I wonder silently,
From her roka till her marriage takes placed I am feeling secretly, What a thrill I m having now can't describe you anymore,
Words are getting short to show my melodies inside my soul,
I am dancing I am laughing I am jumping I am clapping,
Yesss the word Mausi will address me for asking help in his/her napping..

No comments:

Post a Comment