Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How i born.. :D

My parents were happy with their two Enjoying with one boy and a girl too.. Suddenly they join themselves together, To get in love and get joined again each other, Love is the ray which enlighten a way, Pure in soul and provide happiness in each day, This may be the reason they forced to made in love again, Forgot they have a complete family and no need to regain.. After d day or night my mother felt something inside, one more live is going to born after months nine, everyone was same as usual they were before, Congratulates my mom with a vanilla smile therefore, Third child was the reason for any unchanged in there life's, Rest of two had already made them alive, Evotion was not the solution in old days, They couldn't kill anyone as per my grandma says, Surprisingly I born after the dilevery pain, I am so abnormal that I stretched out by an operation frame, My journey to this world was full of complications, As I sent to Delhi for some medically observations, I am a fighter from the day I born, As I initially fought wd god to just drawn, Now I am loving child of my parents and my siblings too, why I am here still searching for some new, My journey signifies that god pushed me in human face, Left me here for facing the biggest race, I am here to accomplish some task, God is inside me who guides me in each path, I am unwanted child and unexpected sister for my family members, But will surely make them proud someday by my own chambers.. Hmmmpphhh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment