Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My heart.

magical life I am feeling now.. happiest fight I usually do somehow,, you are the precious one in surroundings of towns.. who can steal my heart and heal my wounds... I may hurt you many times, I may fooled you twice or thrice, appropriate words I couldn't gather to describe, you are the beautiful one in my tribes.. feel sorry for everything I did to you, I am sorry to hate and again to love you.. I wish I'll be blessed by showers of love and care, that's all can not be true without your presence here, have to compresed my words for confessing you, yes you are my life and I love you... I want to add on one more thing... tu hi to hain chain mera,dil mera,pyar mera tujhse hi to hain wajood mera,ehsaas mera,dastoor mera tu na ho to main na hun,meri ziNdAgI na ho,mera nishan na ho.. tere lie hi to main hun yahan tere lie hi to bana hain dil mera.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment